- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (“AFCC”): This is a multi-disciplinary organization comprised of lawyers, judges, mediators, and mental health professionals who work within the context of the family law community.
AFCC Guidelines for Court Involved Therapy
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (“CAMFT”): An independent professional organization of over 32,000 members dedicated to advancing the profession as an art and a science, to maintaining high standards of professional ethics, to upholding the qualifications for the profession, and to expanding recognition and awareness of the profession.
CAMFT Code of Ethics
- Santa Clara County Psychological Association (“SCCPA”): A professional organization comprised of more than 300 mental health professionals and other professionals associated with the mental health field.
SCCPA Forensic Providers in Family Court Matters
- San Mateo County Psychological Association (“SMCPA”): A professional organization comprised of more than 100 licensed psychologists and other professionals associated with the mental health field.
SMCPA Forensic Providers in Family Court Matters
- Next Door Solutions: Organization devoted to assisting women and their children escape abusive relationships and find safety.
Next Door Solutions
- Women SV: Serves women and children in the Bay Area whose lives have been impacted by domestic violence.
- Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (CORA): The only agency in San Mateo County solely dedicated to helping those affected by domestic violence. Provides services to promote safety, healing, and support.
- YMCA Silicon Valley: The YMCA offers community programs and resources for adults and children, including child care resources and counseling.
YMCA Silicon Valley
- County of Santa Clara Family Court Resources: The gateway to information about the Santa Clara County Family Court.
Santa Clara County Family Court Resources
- County of San Mateo Family Court Resources: The gateway to information about the San Mateo County Family Court.
San Mateo County Family Court Resources